Thursday, September 6, 2012

Allergic To Negativity


I'm allergic to negativity.

When I read negative responses to concepts I want to believe in, I start to question everything that I've ever known to be true. To keep an open mind to every idea that each person rightfully believes makes everything seem such a delusion. 

What is real?
What can you believe?
What can you dedicate your life to and not discover to be a fraud only when it's too late?
What is the meaning of everything that happens outside the tiny scope we call our lives?

The world seems to be way too complicated at times, which is why the very thought of the Law Of Attraction makes so much sense and is so... attractive to me. Why wouldn't we be in control of everything that happens to us; and what could we accomplish if all of humanity were all on the same page in this way of thinking?

I know from personal experience that my life got exponentially better once I stopped dwelling on the negative events from my past. Everything is the past; the very moment you end this sentence the thought is already the past. 

Thinking of a positive future has brought me to this stage in my life where I feel like I am finally seeing clearly for the first time. When it comes to money there is surely no guaranteed "get rich quick" plan that any random person could take advantage of on a whim. However, it doesn't seem the odds against you are as unlikely when you consider that most people aren't even open to that kind of possibility. They would ignore it as though it doesn't exist while those who can look at the world with hope and a positive mind are free to casually take from it what they please, including as much money, success and happiness as they want to achieve. 

There is always a certain level of action that is required and, with this action, a risk that can only be overcome by perseverance. The truth to me is evident in the world around us. Everything that exists is an example of someone making something happen. Everything. Why would you doubt reality? Even if we don't comprehend fully the universe we live in, no matter how much some people would like you to believe they know it all, at some point you have to decide on a path and stick to it until it takes you to the next phase in your life. Fear of failure and change combined with the inability to have an open mind to better possibilities is the reason people live their whole lives in poverty and despair.

Ideas are worth something. Even if they fail they are worth experience. How you use failure as a means of growth can and will only lead you to greater successes down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment